Commercial Sales Rep
Drives growth of commercial business market and supports business customers throughout the sales life cycle.
* Provides professional business-to-business sales and service to contractors, building owners and developers.
* Spends majority of daily activities away from employer’s place of business making sales calls and obtaining orders or contracts for services and products.
* Supports and develops sales/marketing strategies and approaches for solutions and services for the commercial business market.
* Confers with customers, District Manager, and/or Marketing Manager to evaluate and promote possibilities for improved and expanded service in area.
* Leads and manages multiple project engagements simultaneously from a business and customer relationship perspective.
* Oversees and troubleshoots customer service issues, exchanges, and/or refunds to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales Management or related field and five (5) years sales experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate based upon race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age (40 and above), military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family SLSMKT
- Pay Type Salary
- Saginaw MI West Lumber - 5340 Midland Rd (48603), 5340 Midland Rd, Saginaw, Michigan, United States of America
- Saginaw, MI, USA