Under general supervision performs routine loading and unloading of materials within yard or work site; assembles load packages into truck for delivery to customer job sites.
* Drives various lifting devices (e.g. forklift) to move products, equipment of materials around the warehouse, shop or yard.
* Oversees the work of less-experienced Load Builders as necessary.
* Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting devices, under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch and assists with transporting load to designated area.
* Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales or other containers so as to provide correct identification of items.
Requirements: High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and a minimum of directly related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Forklift Certification required.
Builders FirstSource is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and do not discriminate based upon race, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), color, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sex stereotype, gender identity/gender expression/transgender (including whether or not you are transitioning or have transitioned) and sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age (40 and above), military or veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state or local law or ordinance or regulation.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Builders FirstSource, please call (214) 765-3990 or email: ADA.Accommodation@bldr.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address - it is intended only to be used to request an accommodation in submitting an application for a job opening.
EEO THE LAW - English/Spanish
EEO IS THE LAW - SUPPLEMENT - English/Spanish
Pay Transparency Provision - English/Spanish
- Job Family OPS
- Pay Type Hourly
- Longmont CO Lumber - 4058 Camelot Cir (80504), 4058 Camelot Cir, Longmont, Colorado, United States of America