Marketing Associate – seeking an aggressive individual with a strong marketing background to assist with the marketing efforts at the Governor’s Square Mall. The ideal candidate should have experience in advertising, public relations, social media, and event planning. Exciting opportunity for a creative person with top computer skills in a fast paced environment.
- Process all accounts payables for department
- Maintain frequent, in person contact and communication with all merchants. Promote unity and enthusiasm among yourself, the management office, and the merchants.
- Perform as a mall office staff person, i.e., be willing to work all events (night and weekend events do occur) and participate in weekend management duty. Work positively and cooperatively with all mall office staff members.
- Keep abreast of industry trends by reading trade magazines, newsletters and communicating with Corporate Marketing Managers, industry associates and peers.
- Participate in Corporate advertising, marketing and promotional programs as they apply and are offered at your center. This includes both embracing and enhancing concepts provided. Best efforts will be made to maximize the benefits to the center by fully utilizing and developing programs and sponsor samples.
- Maintain an open and on-going line of communication with the corporate marketing office, keeping staff members there apprised of day-to-day events and issues affecting the center. This line of communication includes responding to requests for information and reports by the deadlines given.
- Strong sales skills - The ability to set meetings and present proposals to decision makers. Generate income dollars through sponsorship, media partners, and on mall advertising.
- Must be willing to travel periodically as required.
- Strong awareness of Social Media – Must be familiar with Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.) and be able to post and update items on an as needed basis. Web site updates also apply. Must stay current with new Social Media outlets.
- Prepare and maintain records of communication, including:
- - Meeting agendas/notices- Meeting minutes- Promotional calendars- Newsletters- Event information correspondence- Advertising information correspondence- Correspondence from corporate office- Miscellaneous correspondence
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field • 1-3 years in retail and/or related shopping center experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and research
- Ability to learn and use new systems
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks effectively and establish priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent with PC, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Social Media skills
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel % 0
- Telecommute % 0
- Job Start Date Monday, June 29, 2020
- 2801 Wilma Rudolph Blvd, Clarksville, TN 37040, USA