Analyst High Risk EDD - FCIU
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on Forbes’ Best Banks in America 2020 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:VideoClip 1
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
- Conduct comprehensive investigations of customers by utilizing CIP information, occupation, line of business, income methods, and transaction activity as identified by the AML Solution based on predefined triggers
- Contact branches and business lines for clarification of customer and/or account activity, as needed
- Perform transaction analysis of several types of businesses and capture a strong understanding of account purposes
- Prepare detailed High Risk EDD reports, which include transactional analysis summaries and negative news findings utilizing using tools such as Internet search engines and other non-documentary search engines
- Analyze system generated and manually created alerts for potential suspicious activity
- Stay well-informed on current money laundering and terrorist financing behaviors, issues, criminal typologies, industry best practices, regulations, and developing trends
- Flexible to perform other functions as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields of business or finance, preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in BSA/AML Compliance including writing and preparing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements or applicable experience
- Proven ability to balance quality and quantity of reports
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) designation, preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the laws applicable to money laundering, including Bank Secrecy Act, the USA PATRIOT Act, US Treasury AML guidelines, OFAC requirements, and Suspicious Activity Reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of banking products and services
- Strong research skills including experience with online search tools
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong writing, analytical and communication skills
- Able to multitask and complete projects on time, often on a tight deadline
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or
firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests
only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Pay Type Salary
- Monterey Park, CA, USA