AVP, Information Security Operations
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on Forbes’ Best Banks in America 2020 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
- Monitors compliance with security programs and protocols across all applicable endpoints, servers and network equipment.
- Assists in establishing procedures and policies for the IS analysts to assure complete and uninterrupted monitoring and reporting of all information security related activities appropriate to an institution of the Bank’s size and complexity.
- Assures appropriate documentation of monitoring, scanning, and audit efforts and results; reports activities to appropriate management and Board committees as required by policy.
- Assists in the Banks’ periodic risk assessments of informational assets and related threats and controls in a manner consistent with regulatory expectations and guidelines.
- Participates in the development of information security policies and procedures as they apply to Bank informational assets, networks and equipment.
- Reports security violations to appropriate management and assists with incident response under the direction of the ISO and assures adequate documentation of all information security incidents and related incident responses. Acts as a liaison between Information Security and employees impacted by such security incidents.
- Assists in establishing, planning and administering overall policies and goals for the system security requirements and baseline configurations.
- Participates in efforts to remediate audit and regulatory findings and recommendations.
- Gathers and analyzes performance and compliance data/metrics related to the Bank’s information security and information risk management standards.
- Education: College degree in Information Technology or Information Security or equivalent
- CRISC or similar risk certifications
- CISA or similar audit certifications
- CISSP or similar security certifications preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years experience in Information Security Risk and/or Audit within the financial services industry.
- Skills/Ability: Proven ability to initiate and manage projects.
- Strong documentation skills including Board and regulator presentations.
- Must be on call 24/7 and available to respond to bank emergencies.
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Pay Type Salary
- Rosemead, CA, USA