AVP, AML System Administrator - FCIU
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? Would you like to work for a company that is ranked Top 20 on Forbes’ Best Banks in America 2020 list? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for nearly 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
We offer a competitive benefits package and comprehensive training programs so you can focus on your long-term professional career and your next steps at Cathay Bank. Apply today!
What our team members are saying:
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
- Assist in the design and testing of data related to the implementation of new and existing AML systems and environments.
- Create detailed project plans and tracking documents to track projects from start to finish.
- Monitor daily quality of AML analytics and aid in resolving data quality conflicts and exceptions in a timely manner. This includes monitoring metrics and key performance indicators related to data quality (testing).
- Escalate complex and significant issues to the EVP, Director of Financial Crimes and Risk Management.
- Create documentation related to projects and/or system changes to ensure they are properly communicated to the field, Solutions group and IT Service Desk.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of the various computer systems used for performing and documenting the technical quality control reviews.
- Collaborate and present FCIU issues and work with respective IT designee for resolution.
- Manage key data requirements related to data used in AML detection, containment, regulatory reporting, and analysis.
- Reviews data quality to ensure reports and analyses are meaningful and accurate; requesting data and validating data formats; verifying control totals and record counts; authoring and testing code (both front end and back end); authoring and executing reports; and writing, executing, and documenting test scripts.
- 2+ years of work experience in a financial institution, experience in AML solution a plus.
- Knowledge of AML Transaction Monitoring systems such as Actimize a plus
- Knowledge in management and operating reports using FIS IBS Business Intelligence (BIC) or other database report writers
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to understand and review conclusions from underlying research conducted.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with colleagues across regions and business units
- Strong organizational, decision making, and time management skills
- Ability to develop/deliver presentations and reporting related training to business non-technical users at various levels of the organization
- Project management/workflow management a plus
Cathay Bank is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Bank’s policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Lori Burquez, VP, Sr. Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 279-3666 or firstname.lastname@example.org. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
- Pay Type Salary
- Monterey Park, CA, USA