Property Claim Representative
Our Property Claim Representatives provide peace of mind to Central Insurance customers by handling their claim with compassion and commitment to restore what has been lost. In Property Claims, we strive to alleviate the stress of an unexpected situation by providing an exceptional level of attention to detail and customer service during this difficult time.
What will you do?
- Provide proactive customer service by setting expectations, building rapport, and responding to requests in a timely manner
- Manage assigned volume of low to moderate personal lines and commercial lines property claims throughout the life of the claim, which includes coverage analysis, investigation, setting reserves, damage evaluation, and ongoing communication with all stakeholders.
- Make decisions within delegated authority
- Perform in-depth investigations, attend trials, hearings as assigned, and assist with storm duty as needed
- Assist in the training and development of employees in property loss adjusting techniques
- Assist in the audit of property claims
- Complete advanced property training as needed and special assignments as requested
What experience/skills will I bring?
- 3+ years property claims experience
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to execute complex coverage analysis and resolution strategies
- Litigation management experience
- Strong communication skills and an attentive listener
- Highly organized and efficient worker; skilled at multi-tasking
- Effective use of Xactimate
- Ability to work independently and travel as needed
- Prior field adjusting and/or construction experience beneficial
- College Degree
Do you live by our values of Integrity, Relationships, and Excellence?
- Take responsibility for actions and outcomes
- Do what you say you will do
- Care, because it matters
- Work as a team
- Never compromise on quality
- Pursue continual improvement
- Service first mentality that takes initiative to serve others
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information.
- 7301 State Hwy 161, Irving, TX 75039, USA