Host, On-Call - Cedarbrook Lodge
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greeting and seating guests
• Maintaining flow of service
• Provide support to the team in menu organization and maintenance• Works closely with bussers and servers
Qualifications, Education, and/or Experience:
• 1 year previous experience in similar position strongly preferred
• Customer service experience required
• The ability to work a physically demanding shift on your feet for 8+ hours, and to carry loads of up to 50lbs is required
•High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
•WA State Liquor Class 12 Permit
•WA State Food Handler’s Permit
•The ability to read, write and speak English fluently is required to read, analyze, and interpret regulations, effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this team member. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
•Part-Time associates must have generally open availability, including mornings, nights, weekends & all holidays. Limited restrictions on availability are negotiable.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle, and feel, and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception. The employee must be able to exert well-paced mobility.
Depending on employment status and location, Columbia Hospitality team members may be eligible for a generous benefit package, which may include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision
• 401k Match
• Employee Assistance Program
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.34
- 18525 36th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98188, USA