Digital Marketing Manager - Seattle Support Center
Digital Marketing Manager – Seattle, WA
Will consider candidates based in Idaho or Arizona
Is “YES” your favorite word? If so, Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to elevate digital strategy and performance across our portfolio of hospitality assets. We are looking for candidates who are full of enthusiasm, flourish in a fast-paced environment, experienced in digital marketing, and determined to create an authentic and exceptional experience for guests, team members and owners.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, managing a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests, members and residents and phenomenal results for our property owners.
As a Digital Marketing Manager you’ll lead the digital acquisition in our paid media channels. You’ll drive revenue growth by driving users to property websites, tracking online behavior and optimizing conversion.
The Digital Marketing Manager must be experienced in the following digital tactics and tools: e-mail (with expertise in e-nurture campaigns), social media, SEM/SEO, digital advertising/re-targeting, virtual events (webcasts/webinars) and landing/webpages.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager must be voracious with data with significant experience using marketing automation tools and CRM systems, Google analytics, and proven ability to create meaningful analyses to determine areas of improvement for further optimization of digital marketing campaigns and programs, as well as for measuring success (ROI).
THE BRASS TACKS
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
• Set a clear vision and strategy for paid campaigns across digital channels, including email, SEM, display, social, etc. Determine the requirements and steps to achieve your vision and set specific goals for you and the program to drive growth.
• Drive profitable growth by building, owning, and optimizing all paid digital media programs with large and small budgets.
• Gather data, quickly decipher it to make decisions, and tell a story using your analysis that builds trust and strong cross-functional support for your initiatives.
• Take a hypothesis-driven approach to A/B testing to isolate drivers and constantly iterate to improve campaign performance.
• Roll up your sleeves, dive into the details, and get things done.
• Evaluate emerging technologies, tools, opportunities, and work with Marketing leadership to deliver a scalable advertising platform. For example, you’d be as comfortable launching new campaigns as you are leading integration with 3rd party tools and technology across IT, Operations, and Marketing.
THE NITTY GRITTY
The Digital Marketing Manager will have the following qualifications:
• Minimum 4 years of digital/performance marketing and analytics experience - with an emphasis on strategy and execution in SEM, social media, and/or other digital advertising platforms.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related quantitative research field.
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and proven success delivering measurable marketing results.
• Demonstrated experience managing, creating, and executing campaigns with the ability to set strategic direction and performance goals.
• Demonstrated success in digital marketing, media planning, analytics and lead management,
• Demonstrated experience in campaign performance analysis and optimization, digital strategy development, vendor management, tracking, and reporting.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to drive meaningful actions.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills that allow you to build bridges with internal teams, external partners, and vendors.
• Experience in operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional organization.
• Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
• Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget and delivering on time.
• Experience within hospitality, travel and/or tourism industries
• Experience with Jira or other workflow software
• Demonstrated experience in measuring and improving the ROI of marketing investments.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Competitive Wages
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and values.
Accountability | Enthusiasm | Creativity | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
- Pay Type Salary
- Arizona, USA
- Columbia Hospitality Inc., 2200 Alaskan Way, Seattle, Washington, United States of America
- Idaho, USA