Prep Cook - Sage Lodge
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Nestled on more than a mile of Yellowstone riverfront, and just 35 minutes from Yellowstone National Park, Sage Lodge is inspired by anglers, but beckons to outdoor enthusiasts of all kinds. Looking out at the majestic Emigrant Peak and its green and gold grasslands, the Lodge blends the raw and rugged beauty of Paradise Valley with distinctive Montana hospitality. The expansiveness of Montana's unspoiled terrain is right outside your door for hiking, horseback riding, biking, fishing, and so much more. All conveniently located just 50 minutes from Bozeman.
Sage Lodge offers 50 rustically elegant guestrooms, including 34 lodge accommodations and four stand-alone Ranch Houses with four guestrooms each. Guests can take in the views of the Montana horizon while dining at The Fireside Room and The Grill at Sage Lodge. Experience the softer side of the wild west at The Spa at Sage Lodge with relaxing and revitalizing body treatments.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Utilizes specification sheets to prepare daily preparation requirements, maintains par levels of necessary items
• Prepares new menu items under direction of supervisor
• Ensures attractive, consistent presentations of food items, both buffet and plated
• Interacts/supervises line cooks to monitor quality, presentation and consistency of food items prepared
• Handles all needs and accommodates customer requests in a timely manner
• Sets up, re-stocks, maintains, and cleans food preparation areas
• Responsible for ensuring presentation standards are meet for all hot and cold items
• Reads and interprets recipes
• Conducts product inventories, ordering and receiving of product
• Responsible for team maintenance of grooming standards
• Responsible for team adherence to standards for sanitation and safe food handling
• Responsible for all opening and closing kitchen procedures
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Previous cooking experience preferred
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively present information in one on one and small group situations to other employees of the organization
• Must possess knife skills, the ability to adjust preparations for flavor, and accommodate customer’s needs in a timely manner
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
• Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 75 lbs
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- 55 Sage Lodge Drive, Pray, MT 59065, USA
- Emigrant, MT, USA
- Montana, USA
- Pray, MT 59047, USA
- Sage Lodge, 1092 East River, Pray, Montana, United States of America