Grounds Staff - Club at Snoqualmie Ridge
Golf Course Grounds Staff- The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
Working outdoors in the COVID-19 era on a beautiful golf course with fresh air, sunrises and trees, it does not get better than this! We offer a fun, team oriented environment that works together to provide the best possible playing conditions for our members and guests on a daily basis.
The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge
The Club at Snoqualmie Ridge, home to the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in the Pacific Northwest, is a private golf club offering remarkable golf, luxurious amenities and extraordinary service earning recognition among the finest golf and lifestyle clubs in the region. Nestled in the heart of the Snoqualmie Valley and Cascade Foothills you'll find a naturally beautiful setting that is conveniently located 30 minutes outside of Seattle. Snoqualmie Ridge is home of the Champions Tour Boeing Classic every August.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Maintain the golf course and other general upkeep for our members, guests and the PGA TOUR during our annual Boeing Classic event.
• Ensure the security, cleanliness, preventative maintenance and repair of all department tools, equipment and safety features are in accordance of established procedures.
• Ensure all work spaces are kept in a clean and orderly manner and storing all tools, equipment and spare parts in proper location.
• Responsible for the proper treatment and care of tools and equipment used to perform tasks.
• Responsible to complete delegated work orders in a timely and professional manner.
• Reports and addresses unsafe conditions immediately.
• Other tasks as assigned.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Must have a general understanding of landscaping or the ability to learn.
• Must have knowledge and the ability to operate tools, hand tools and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
• Must be flexible and able to perform multiple tasks and work in stressful situations.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Diverse Work Group
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Club at Snoqualmie Ridge, 36005 SE Ridge Street, Snoqualmie, Washington, United States of America