House Attendant - Icicle Village Resort
Hotel House Attendant
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Tucked away in the charming Bavarian town of Leavenworth sits the enchanting Icicle Village Resort. Minutes away from the picturesque and bustling Front Street, this resort offers 160 guest accommodations including hotel rooms, suites, and condominiums. With the majestic Cascade mountain range as your backdrop, this property includes over 9,200 square feet of event space including an outdoor tented garden. Guests can also enjoy onsite dining at JJ Hills Fresh Grill!
Whether it is summer, winter, or any season in between, Icicle Village Resort provides guests with an abundance of daily and weekly activities such as mini golf, basketball, disc golf, indoor game room, and more.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
Collects soiled linens for laundering, and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet.
Cleans and sanitizers bathrooms, public areas, elevators, etc. to new cleanliness and timeline standards
Moves and arranges furniture. Turns mattresses. Hangs draperies. Performs duties as assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
Maintains storage areas neat and organized. Maintains proper par of supplies as needed of room supplies and communicates damage or shortages to supervisor.
Ensures proper use and care of all equipment.
Reports damages, lost items, or anything unusual or suspicious.
Sweeps and cleans designated floors.
Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
Empties and transports all trash and waste to disposal area.
Follows recycling procedures.
Delivers ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms.
Assists in the cleaning of rooms, as needed.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred but not required
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
• Previous experience in customer service roles is required to successfully perform in this position
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- Icicle Village Resort, 505 US-2, Leavenworth, Washington, United States of America