Front Desk Agent - Hotel Interurban
Front Desk Agent
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Towering above Seattle Southside's retail core and transportation hub, Hotel Interurban offers unparalleled views, convenience and innovation. Standing 19 stories high, guests can see the region from a unique vantage point. Hotel Interurban is surrounded by entertainment, shopping and dining, offering exceptional walkability and so much to do. With 49" HDTVs, globally inspired comfort food from Waterleaf Restaurant & Bar and grab and go options from Urban Roast, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and an indoor saline pool, this hotel combines technology and luxury to offer the best of comfort and convenience.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Possesses a working knowledge of the front desk, efficiently handling the check-in and checkout processes according to hotel procedures and standards.
• Be knowledgeable and proficient with the lodge property management system, Maestro.
• Operate the motel PBX and Radio paging system according to procedures.
• Establishes appropriate credit at time of guest check-in; issues room keys and familiarizes guests with the services and areas of the motel.
• Manages guest issues effectively, keeping in mind both the guest’s needs and the business objectives of the motel. Use discretion and professionalism in resolving conflicts and be willing to consult a member of management if assistance or advice is needed.
• Conduct adequate follow-up with both guest and fellow team members.
• Makes restaurant, transportation, activity, or entertainment reservations on behalf of the guest.
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year hospitality or customer service experience preferred.
• Previous experience in cash handling & computerized Point of Sale system strongly preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
• Must be able to sit for long periods of time
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, October 19, 2020
- Interurban Ave S, Tukwila, WA, USA