House Attendant - Lodge on the Desert
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Situated on five acres in mid-town Tucson, AZ against the majestic backdrop of the Santa Catalina Mountains, Lodge on the Desert is in a convenient and vibrant location. The authentic hacienda-style design of this 103-room boutique hotel appeals to both business and leisure travelers. Offering a charming experience for each unique traveler, guests can stay in the vintage charm of the historic Casita rooms or modern deluxe rooms with tasteful Southwestern décor.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Collects soiled linens for laundering, and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet.
• Moves and arranges furniture. Turns mattresses. Hangs draperies. Performs duties as assigned by Executive Housekeeper.
• Maintains storage areas neat and organized. Maintains proper par of supplies as needed of room supplies and communicates damage or shortages to supervisor.
• Ensures proper use and care of all equipment.
• Reports damages, lost items, or anything unusual or suspicious.
• Sweeps and cleans designated floors.
• Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
• Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork. Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties and transports all trash and waste to disposal area.
• Follows recycling procedures.
• Delivers ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms.
• Assists in the cleaning of rooms, as needed.
• You will consistently promote and live the values of Columbia Hospitality - Honesty, Inclusion, Respect, Creativity, Enthusiasm and Accountability
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
• Must be able to stand and walk throughout the shift
• Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs at shoulder height.
• Must be able to occasionally push/pull up to 75 lbs
• Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, overhead reaching, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently; and squeezing occasionally
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Amazing PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Inclusion | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- 306 N Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711, USA