Guestroom Attendant - Lodge on the Desert
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Situated on five acres in mid-town Tucson, AZ against the majestic backdrop of the Santa Catalina Mountains, Lodge on the Desert is in a convenient and vibrant location. The authentic hacienda-style design of this 103-room boutique hotel appeals to both business and leisure travelers. Offering a charming experience for each unique traveler, guests can stay in the vintage charm of the historic Casita rooms or modern deluxe rooms with tasteful Southwestern décor.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
• Clean and maintain all guestrooms to property specific standards.
• Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
• Maintain organization and supplies on housekeepers cart.
• Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
• Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
• Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
• Greets and warmly engages guests.
• Complete tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or General Manager
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred.
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
• Previous experience in customer service roles is required to successfully perform in this position
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- 306 N Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711, USA