Night Audit - Lodge on the Desert
Night Audit- Hourly
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Situated on five acres in mid-town Tucson, AZ against the majestic backdrop of the Santa Catalina Mountains, Lodge on the Desert is in a convenient and vibrant location. The authentic hacienda-style design of this 103-room boutique hotel appeals to both business and leisure travelers. Offering a charming experience for each unique traveler, guests can stay in the vintage charm of the historic Casita rooms or modern deluxe rooms with tasteful Southwestern décor.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Oversight of the day to day night operation of the property including front desk operations, and financial reconciliation and reporting.
• Follows all procedures to ensure that all front office activities and services meet or exceed the established standards and goals.
• Ensures confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
• Assists guests, team members, and vendors during their shift.
• Maintains a safe and secure environment for guests and team members. Reports security concerns and problematic situations immediately to the General Manager or appropriate party.
• Responds and works to resolve guest issues and concerns as necessary.
• Evaluates patterns or trends in guest concerns in order to plan and implement corrective actions.
• Provides regular and on-going communication with all departments in order to keep staff informed of updates, changes and/or problematic situations.
• Ensures front office, reception area, lobby and storage areas are clean and organized.
• Ensures all equipment is properly maintained and functioning.
• Ensures all equipment is used only as intended.
• Completes property walks routinely to monitor guest safety and security.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year hospitality experience required, 2 year hotel/clerk experience strongly preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in cash handling and computerized Point of Sale system strongly preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required; bi-lingual skills preferred (English/Spanish).
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to understand and apply labor and industry-specific laws and regulations.
• Ability to park and retrieve guest vehicles.
• Ability to secure property by walking up and down halls to make sure appropriate doors are securely locked.
• Must possess basic negotiation skills and strong customer relations skills.
• Strong computer skills: Full knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on Outlook, Excel and Word.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Friday, October 16, 2020
- 306 N Alvernon Way, Tucson, AZ 85711, USA