Cook - Icicle Village Resort
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Icicle Village Resort
Tucked away in the charming Bavarian town of Leavenworth sits the enchanting Icicle Village Resort. Minutes away from the picturesque and bustling Front Street, this resort offers 160 guest accommodations including hotel rooms, suites, and condominiums. With the majestic Cascade mountain range as your backdrop, this property includes over 9,200 square feet of event space including an outdoor tented garden. Guests can also enjoy onsite dining at JJ Hills Fresh Grill, serving dinner seven days a week. Whether it is summer, winter, or any season in between, Icicle Village Resort provides guests with an abundance of daily and weekly activities such as yoga classes, s'mores by the firepit, kids crafts, wine tasting, and of course all the fun of the Junction Activity Center, complete with mini golf, basketball, disc golf, indoor game room, and more.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community. We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Assists Chef and cooks with basic food preparation
• Puts supplies away and keeps storage areas clean and organized
• Washes china, glass, flatware, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
• Maintains the cleanliness and organization in the kitchen and of the cleaning supplies
• Remove trash, compost, and recycle to appropriate receptacles
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Must be flexible and able to work under pressure
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Friday, October 16, 2020
- 505 US-2, Leavenworth, WA 98826, USA