Esthetician - Semiahmoo Resort & Spa
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Located on the pristine shores of Semiahmoo Bay and Drayton Harbor, Semiahmoo Resort, Golf, and Spa is located just 45 minutes south of Vancouver, BC and 90 minutes north of Seattle. With an abundance of outdoor activities, including beachcombing, paddle boarding, kayaking, birdwatching, and so much more, you'll never find yourself looking for something to do. Guests can also book tee times at Semiahmoo Golf & Country Club, open year-round. For guests seeking a more relaxing escape, The Spa at Semiahmoo offers a robust menu of wellness treatments featuring organic skincare products.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Perform various facials, waxing and any other services offered by the spa
• Provide exceptional guest communication regarding treatments and products
• Escort guests to and from treatment rooms
• Maintain a safe and clean working environment
• Maintains all standards, policies and procedures set forth by management
• Responsible for explaining features and benefits of Spa products to guests
• Responsible for preparation and timely execution of all appointments
• Demonstrate complete and thorough procedures for setting up and breaking down your assigned treatment room
• Assist in the overall cleanliness and organization of the spa
THE NITTY GRITTY
• 1 year previous esthetician experience in a spa environment strongly preferred
• Certification from a recognized Beauty School or apprenticeship
• WA State Esthetics License
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Semiahmoo Resort, 9565 Semiahmoo Pkwy, Blaine, Washington, United States of America