Maintenance Attendant - MarQueen Hotel
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Maintains standards for operation, repair and maintenance of engineering systems throughout the property
• Follows all appropriate policies and procedures. Uses equipment only as intended
• Reports and addresses all unsafe conditions immediately
• Ensures all hotel equipment is properly maintained and functioning
• Performs electrical, plumbing, welding, carpentry, painting or other tasks as assigned
• Maintains timelines and work schedule in accordance with the preventative maintenance program
• Maintains the security, cleanliness, preventative maintenance and repair of all tools, equipment and safety features
• Ensures timely and courteous follow-through on all client, guest and team member requests
• Keeps maintenance and engineering storerooms and work spaces clean and organized
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Two or more years of related education, training and/or experience
• Working knowledge and experience with welding, carpentry, plumbing and/or general maintenance and repair
• Working knowledge and experience with heating/ventilation/air conditioning, electrical, refrigeration, and/or mechanical systems
• Working knowledge of proper chemical handling and disposal
• Working knowledge of proper use and maintenance of equipment and tools utilized at the property
• Ability to interpret manufacturers literature for installation, preparation, use and maintenance of various materials and products used throughout the property
• Must have valid drivers license
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- MarQueen Hotel, 600 Queen Anne Ave N, Seattle, Washington, United States of America