Groundskeeper - Bellevue Towers
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and
immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every
threshold? If so, join us!
Overlooking Downtown Bellevue at 43 stories tall, Bellevue Towers is made up of two high-rises that accommodate 539 units. As the largest LEED Gold Certification residential structure in the Pacific Northwest, this luxury residence offers a wide range of spacious floor plans from studio units to lavish penthouses. Located at the corner of 4thand 106th, these towers are walking distance to Bellevue Square, Bellevue Arts Museum and Downtown Park. With a concierge professional in each building, Bellevue Towers elevates the standard of elegance.
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Maintain the landscaping grounds and other general upkeep.
• Ensure the security, cleanliness, preventative maintenance and
repair of all department tools, equipment and safety features are in accordance
of established procedures.
• Ensure all work spaces are kept in a clean and orderly manner
and storing all tools, equipment and spare parts in proper location.
• Responsible for the proper treatment and care of tools and
equipment used to perform tasks.
• Responsible to complete delegated work orders in a timely and
• Reports and addresses unsafe conditions immediately.
• Other tasks as assigned.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Must have a general understanding of landscaping.
• Must have knowledge and the ability to operate tools, hand tools
and power tools in a safe and efficient manner.
• Must be flexible and able to perform multiple tasks and work in
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic,
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color,
ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance
with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity| Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bellevue Towers Condominiums, 500 106th Ave NE, Bellevue, Washington, United States of America