Public Space Attendant - Bellevue Towers
Public Space Attendant
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Overlooking Downtown Bellevue at 43 stories tall, Bellevue Towers is made up of two high-rises that accommodate 539 units. As the largest LEED Gold Certification residential structure in the Pacific Northwest, this luxury residence offers a wide range of spacious floor plans from studio units to lavish penthouses. Located at the corner of 4th and 106th, these towers are walking distance to Bellevue Square, Bellevue Arts Museum and Downtown Park. With a concierge professional in each building, Bellevue Towers elevates the standard of elegance.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Cleaning all public areas
• Work with others where needed
• Demonstrate proper bending and lifting techniques to ensure their health and safety as well as others around them
• Responding to calls for spill clean up
• Responding to calls for trash removal
• Responding to calls for cleaning or straightening of public or back of the house areas
• Cleaning Back of the House areas, such as offices, hallways, and restrooms, but not limited to
• Follows all safety procedures
• Keep work environment clean and organized
• Pays special attention to detail
• Assures that we exceed guest expectations by being responsive, engaged and following-through on all requests.
• Maintains on-going communication with all team members
• Responds to internal and external inquiries and complaints and maintains favorable resident, member, guest and employee relations
• Protects company assets by establishing and ensuring adherence to security standards
• Strives to deliver exceptional products and service
• Demonstrates behaviors consistent with Columbia Hospitality values and mission
• Completes other duties as assigned
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred.
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role
• Previous experience in customer service roles is required to successfully perform in this position
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bellevue Towers Condominiums, 500 106th Ave NE, Bellevue, Washington, United States of America