Front Desk Agent - The LARK
Front Desk Agent
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is a Seattle-based hospitality management and consulting company with over 20 years of experience, featuring a portfolio of award-winning hotels, conference centers, private and public golf facilities, residential and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been continuously recognized as a Best Company to Work for in Washington. Seattle Business magazine recognizes 100 companies in the state for their commitment to creating a positive work environment for employees, and for setting the standard for leadership in the community.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Delivers exceptional guest service in every interaction.
• Engages with the guest in a friendly, personable, and helpful manner.
• Possesses a working knowledge of the front desk, efficiently handling the check-in and checkout processes according to hotel procedures and standards.
• Possesses a working knowledge of the property’s operation and acts as a liaison between various departments.
• Knowledgeable and proficient with the hotel’s property management system and all other programs used.
• Establishes appropriate credit at time of guest check-in; issues room keys and familiarizes guests with the services and areas of the motel.
• Manages guest issues effectively, keeping in mind both the guest’s needs and the business objectives of the hotel. Uses discretion and professionalism in resolving conflicts and be willing to consult a member of management if assistance or advice is needed.
• Conducts adequate follow-up with both guest and fellow team members.
• Makes restaurant, transportation, activity, or entertainment reservations on behalf of the guest.
• Parks and retrieves guest vehicles in a safe manner and in accordance with hotels standards as needed.
• Delivers suitcases, packages and documents as requested.
• Maintains the image of the hotel by appearing extremely presentable, well-groomed and in pressed uniform.
• Works as a team player, assisting other departments as needed.
• Displays company values when working with the guest and other team members.
• Adheres to all health, hygiene and physical distancing policies as instructed.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1-year hospitality or customer service experience preferred.
• Strong driving record required.
• Ability to drive a manual transmission, parallel park, other technical driving skills preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience in cash handling & computerized Point of Sale system strongly preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Lark, 122 West Main St, Bozeman, Montana, United States of America