Valet Parker - The LARK
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
The LARK is where Bozeman begins - a 67 room hotel in the heart of downtown. It is a community-powered inspiration featuring the sights, sounds, and people of Bozeman as part of every room, and every stay is built on the experiences available just outside their doors. From Main Street to the mountains, The LARK encourages the spirit of discovery that defines the Montana traveler. The expertise and passion of The LARK team means that when you're there, you'll know the best things to do and the right things to seek out. Let them be your guide.
Uniquely designed to offer everything you need and nothing you don't, The LARK's modern but comfortable guestrooms offer a variety of configurations. Each room features graphic art pieces created by local artists who live in the area and want you to be as inspired by Montana as they are.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Parks and retrieves guest cars in a safe manner and in accordance with hotels standards.
• Delivers suitcases, packages and documents as requested.
• Keeps record of calls for service.
• Greets guests at front door or car upon arrival.
• Escorts incoming and outgoing hotel guests to and from rooms, assists with luggage, and offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest, and entertainment attractions.
• Assists in de-icing of pavement, sidewalks, and other areas as applicable.
• Removes ice from guests windshields, provides umbrellas as necessary.
• Maintains the image of the hotel by appearing extremely presentable, well groomed and in pressed uniform.
• Maintains safety and security of guests and team members at all times, and in all weather conditions in regard to the valet parking areas
• Drives shuttles as needed
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Strong driving record
• Ability to drive a manual transmission, parallel park, other technical driving skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Strong verbal communication skills required
• Must have valid drivers license
• Be a role model by consistently living the values of Columbia Hospitality
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- The Lark, 122 West Main St, Bozeman, Montana, United States of America