Coffee Shop Server - McCormick Woods Golf Club
Is “YES” your favorite word? Are you full of enthusiasm and immensely determined to create an authentic and exceptional WOW moment at every threshold? If so, join us!
THE ‘OMG!’ CULTURE
Own the Values. Make it Fun. Get it Done.
Built in accordance with the Audubon Society to optimize its serene location, McCormick Woods Golf Club features 18-holes with natural lakes hidden amongst towering firs and cedars. With five tee placements at each hole, McCormick Woods provides players of all skill levels a championship experience. Featuring stunning views and impeccable service, The Clubhouse at McCormick Woods is a beautiful location for weddings, corporate events, or social functions for up to 400 guests.
We bring people together. We inspire and empower our team to create exceptional experiences for our guests and phenomenal results for our property owners.
THE BRASS TACKS
• Takes orders and serves food and beverage items to guests in accordance with established standards
• Enters orders into computerized Point of Sale system and communicates any special requests to the Culinary team
• Assembles food items, such as appetizers, salads and soups
• Ensures attractive, consistent presentation of food and beverages. Ensures that all food and beverage items are served at the correct temperature
• Maintains current knowledge of food and beverage offerings, including menu changes and sold-out items
• Processes guest payments, using proper accounting and cash handling procedures
• Keeps work area, including guest dining area, clean and organized
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Minimum 1 year experience as server in polished restaurant environment
• Ability to perform essential functions on the computerized Point of Sale system
• Working knowledge of fine dining and beverage service procedures
• Working knowledge of applicable liquor laws and regulations
• Necessary State Food Handler’s License(s)
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Values Based Culture
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage with Significant Columbia Contribution
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance Policies
• Employee Assistance Program
• PTO Plan
• 401K Match
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Inclusion)
• Upward Mobility Potential
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail
• Third Party Perks (Movie Tickets, Attractions, Other)
• Online Learning Platform
THE FINE PRINT
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Sincerity | Enthusiasm | Accountability | Respect | Creativity | Honesty
- Pay Type Hourly
- 5155 McCormick Woods Dr SW, Port Orchard, WA 98367, USA