Food Runner Busser (Graveyard)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Casino Food & Beverage Food Runner delivers orders from kitchen to gaming patrons.
1. Works with Food & Beverage Attendant to expedite and deliver food orders to the gaming patrons and to provide the highest quality guest service.
2. Thorough knowledge of menu, including ingredients, sauces, and presentation.
3. Assemble food orders, sides, condiments and beverages for transport to guests.
4. Coordinates with Food & Beverage Attendant and kitchen staff for timely and complete delivery of food orders.
5. Deliver extra supplies and condiments as requested by customer upon delivery of order.
6. Keep workstation area well stocked, clean and prepared for all shifts.
7. Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance.
8. Must perform according to department and company policies.
9. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by the Food & Beverage Supervisor.
Work Experience Required: 6 months prior food and customer service experience, food knowledge, and basic computer knowledge preferred.
Education: High School Diploma and/or equivalent required. Must possess current Food Handlers Certification.
• Must be able to speak, read, and understand English.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of Safety and Sanitation guidelines as set forth in individual job manuals.
• Ability to lift twenty-five (25) pounds for various job-related duties, throughout an eight (8) hour shift. Employee is regularly required to reach with hands and arms and use hands to manipulate and feel.
• Ability to stand and walk the entire shift excluding breaks and meal periods.
• Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments and guests.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA