Entry-Level Payroll Assistant Graveyard Shift
*** This is an entry-level position that pays $13.00 per hour, no exceptions. This position works a variety of shifts including graveyard (11:00pm-7:15am), weekends and Holidays ***
Responsible for preparing timesheet information needed for bi-weekly payroll processing and maintaining timesheet records.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Corrects Meal and Attendance missing punch error exceptions for all non-exempt hourly Casino Employees in the Dayforce system.
- Investigates reasons for missing punches.
- Works closely with Supervisors and Managers to verify corrections.
- Works closely with the IT department to ensure the Dayforce clocks are working properly.
- Performs all other work-related duties assigned by Casino Management.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma required.
Work Requirements: 1 to 2 years general office experience.
Must be computer literate and have general knowledge in business English.
Must have ability to interact with employees and management, have a positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
Outstanding attendance/punctuality, clean and well-groomed professional appearance necessary.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA