IT Support Specialist Graveyard Swing Shift
*** This position works graveyard and swing shifts and is required to work on weekends and Holidays ***
PRIMARY JOB FUNCIONS
1. Support PC users by troubleshooting basic software hardware issues and performing preventive maintenance.
2. Setup of new desktop computers and applications:
3. Monitor backups, error logs, systems users; manage all PC inventory; coordinate technical support for software/hardware; organize IT Department office equipment.
4. Organize and write supporting documents for products and/or policies and procedures as assigned.
5. Revise documents as new issues arise.
6. Responsible for performing various clerical and administrative duties for the IT department.
7. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work experience required: Basic familiarity With MS Windows PC; Ability to lift typical PC items-approximately 30 lbs; Good problem solving skills, good verbal and written communication skills, fast learner, and flexible schedule.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree; Additional computer courses a plus; Equivalent combination of work experience and education.
Other requirements: Effective communication skills with all levels of management/employee's; Computer skills; Detail oriented; Excellent organizational skills; Positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments; Attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the position; Must be clean, well groomed, and have a professional appearance.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA