Part Time Casino Chip Runner
***Part-Time position. Pay is $13 per hour plus tips!!
Must have OPEN availability**
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Casino Chip Runners assists all dealers in starting or breaking games.
- A Casino Chip Runner will retrieve and deliver cards, chips, and cash for customers and dealers.
- Delivers decks of cards to and from mucking stations to tables.
- Notifies Floorperson of any empty seats at tables in the sections.
- Notifies floor personnel, Floorperson, Supervisor or the Shift Manager of any unusual activity.
- Assists in keeping designated sections clean and orderly, collecting empty chip trays and returning them to the cashier.
- Purchases items from the gift shop and café per requests from customers.
- Assists in calling for service and works with Dealers and Floorperson to provide the best customer service.
- Assists in other sections when necessary as instructed by Floorperson, Supervisor or Shift Manager.
- Complies with requirements of Currency Transaction Report.
- Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
- Performs all other job-related duties as assigned by Supervisors or Shift Managers.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work Experience Required:
- Preferred Casino gaming related experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be familiar with all games, have knowledge of Casino gaming rules and operations, as well as departmental policy and procedures.
- Must have effective communication skills working with customers and employees of all levels and be an ethical decision maker.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Working in an unenclosed area where smoking is permitted is an essential function of the job.
- Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position
Must possess an ability to work with minimal supervision and make educated ethical decisions as necessary. Must be able to resolve conflicts and have effective communication skills with all levels of employees and be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. Must demonstrate an ability to work independently, prepare detailed professional correspondence, memoranda, policies, procedures as well as regulations related to the employee’s duties. A general knowledge of the Windows based computer operating systems is also required.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA