Position: Production Associate
Status: Seasonal (Non-Exempt)
Position Duration: 12 Months (April 2020 - March 2021)
The Production Associate will work as part of the Digital division of Panthers Communications department that creates team-produced programming with distribution through multi-media outlets including web and television. They will handle the day-to-day production of editorial content and assist and produce in-demand content for TV and digital platforms. Editors perform critical and high-profile day-to-day editorial duties and contribute to long-term projects.
- Daily responsibilities may include screening weekly game or events, producing highlights, researching video content for various segments and shows.
- Capture, log, and tag all Panthers footage using specific formatting in Media Composer and Avid Interplay.
- Multitasks to screen footage and select shots for Special Projects and Features; works with editors to bring projects to completion.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete delivery of multimedia content and publishes to various platforms.
- Screens content and conducts research to obtain material for the preparation of production elements for studio segments and shows.
- Researches, writes and disseminates ideas for future content elements on broadcast and digital platforms.
- Assist with other assignments as deemed by manager and producers as needed.
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- Experience working in Post-Production with a strong overall knowledge of NFL football.
- Proficient with non-linear Adobe Premiere or Avid editing software.
- Ability to work with Adobe’s creative software including After Effects, Photoshop and Media Encoder.
- Awareness of social media trends and relevant platforms.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including on game-day, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Prior camera experience
- A professional approach in all interactions with fellow Panther staff members, players, and coaches
- Punctuality, accountability, and keen attention to detail in each duty
- Discretion and trustworthiness related to sensitive football-related material
- Ability to work independently and in a group, and handle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to react quickly and positively under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to identify and cultivate compelling storylines for various platforms.
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 30 pounds
This job operates mostly in an office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions.
Please supply links to work demonstrating videography and editing with resume or application.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Panthers Football, 800 South Mint Street, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America