Premium Services Intern - 2020
Position: Premium Services Intern
Department: Ticket Sales & Premium Services
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Premium Services Manager
Status: Year-long Intern (Non-Exempt)
Start Date: Late May/Early June 2020
- Assist with customer service and retention of Suite, Suite Club Members, Hospitality Clients, and Hospitality Vendors
- Assist in execution of game day duties, Corporate Hospitality set up and break down, Suite and Suite Club Suite Member events, concierge staff duties and specialized member amenity programs.
- Assists in the planning and distribution of ticket invoices, ticket deliveries, Suite & Suite Club member touchpoints and gifting
- Manage hospitality game day staff – serving as the main point of contact, setting schedules, etc.
- Assist in the development, coordination, implementation of special events
- Manual labor sometimes required (in-suite/gift or supply delivery, event implementation, etc.)
- Assist in contacting current customers for Sales and Services purposes
- Drive Ticket Sales Revenue by selling Group Tickets and Single Game Tickets.
- Generate sales through cold calling, referral gathering, networking, and appointment setting.
- Provide solutions to prospects and fans with a persistent and positive attitude.
- Execute group experience programs, including events or theme nights for companies, community groups, youth sports teams, etc.
- Represent the Carolina Panthers on event days, organizational promotions and charity functions
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients, including day to day operations, written correspondence, phone calls, account inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, etc.
- Work with Ticket Operations to ensure all accounts are up-to-date on ticket delivery, payment, etc.
- Become familiar with Archtics and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for daily use
- Assist in the overall success & meeting goals of the Ticket Office Sales and Services Departments
- Ability to acquire general knowledge of ticketing functions to be able to assist on an as needed basis
- Assist with all functions of the Ticket Office including, but not limited to, ticket sales, phone calls, written correspondence, special promotions and programs, etc.
- Administrative duties including filing, answering phones, and providing operational support to other departments as needed
- Other duties as assigned by Department Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or current undergraduate student
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends which may include holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment
- Must maintain complete confidentiality of privileged, and/or sensitive information
- Must, at all times, display the character and values of the Tepper Sports & Entertainment brand
- Must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Sitting at desk and computer for long periods of time
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at a time
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Panthers Football, 800 South Mint Street, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America