Fabricator - 2nd shift
This position is with our company Fab-Tech, which manufactures PermaShield Pipe (PSP®), a revolutionary hybrid fluoropolymer coated stainless steel duct system recognized worldwide as the premier solution for corrosive and hazardous fume exhaust needs. PermaShield Pipe is a fully engineered, modular fume exhaust system that combines the reliability of stainless steel with the superior corrosion resistance of Fab-Tech's proprietary PermaShield Fluoropolymer Barrier Coating. PSP carries a highly regarded FM4922 approval as well.
An entry-level position in a production environment with no prior experience required. In this area you’ll form sheet metal into cylindrical and conical products, prep and fabricate stainless steel pipe and fittings for welding. Shift hours: 3:30pm-2:00am (second shift pay differential is provided).
Under close supervision you’ll be introduced to a series of duties and responsibilities with increasing complexity to include, but are not limited to the following:
- Set up work area, select and verify the materials for production, and meet daily production and quality demands in such specific areas as: grinding, rolling, seam welding, flanging, tagging, shearing.
- Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures, and ensures the cleanliness of the area.
- Work in a team environment.
- Continue to learn and expand one’s own capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per lead person or supervisor direction.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA