General Laborer - BPES
This position is with our company BioPharm Engineered Systems (BPES), which provides custom engineered process separation and fluid handling equipment for the biopharmaceutical industry. Our experienced teams of engineers and skilled craftsmen have repeatedly delivered “best in class” systems to the biopharmaceutical industry for over 25 years. Our design, engineering and management team is focused on creating custom solutions that meet the critical requirements of the biopharmaceutical industry and our clients.
The primary responsibilities of this role will include receiving and distributing of all goods used in fabrication of custom pharmaceutical equipment at BioPharm Engineered Systems. The goal of this position is to maintain and ensure that all material is received, kitted and tracked in the most efficient manner. Shipping of goods will also be required on a daily basis but on a much lower level of frequency and volume.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
· Receive material daily and track electronically in our computer system.
· Print travelers and ensure all items are clearly marked, kitted and stored.
· Prepare materials (pieces, parts, components, gasket, hardware, etc) for issuing to jobs
· Conduct weekly cycle counts of floor stock / consumables.
· Maintain consumable/shop supply stock levels for items warehoused in the stock room
· Ensure that incoming materials are sent to inspection prior to job kitting..
· Process the return of any purchased materials in conjunction with established procedures
· Communicate and work effectively with all members of department in addition to other internal and external contacts
· Other assignments as requested
Ability to match packing lists to appropriate purchase order, verify quantities and part numbers in order to receive into software system. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues and suppliers. Ability to apply basic mathematical skills. Ability to identify problems, collect information, establish facts, and suggest solutions.
Minimum Education, Certifications, and Qualifications
High School Diploma or GED
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
One to three years related experience in a fast paced Manufacturing environment.
Experienced in entering receipts into a MRP or similar software system.
Attention to detail and accuracy is essential in this position
Basic computer skills, with knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Etc.
Forklift experience is a plus.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 200 Bulfinch Dr, Andover, MA 01810, USA