Blast - Blaster
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
SUMMARY: The primary responsibilities of this position include product handling, operation of blasting equipment & performing quality inspections.
- Operation of both sandblasting cabinet & large blast booth equipment
- Daily duties include product handling, lifting, prepping/masking of product
- Must feel comfortable with operation of lifting devices (hoist) while handling larger product
- Individual will also be responsible for performing Quality Control inspections on product entering & exiting department; ensuring product meets specification
- Ability to stand on feet for up to 10 hrs. daily
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast paced work environment
- May be required to work in other departments if needed
- Passing a PFT exam, if wearing supplied air system (large blast booth)
Entry-level position with training provided. No education or experience required
- Dependable; determined, positive in demeanor
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good attitude
- Frequent standing, bending at waist, and use of hands is required
- Specific vision abilities required to include close vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally perform physical activities including lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted)
EDUCATION: no requirements.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA