Digital Transformation - VP/SVP, Digital Solutions Acceleration
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Digital Transformation is a new organization within Credit One Bank, with the mission of modernizing the technology and digital capabilities for the fastest growing US credit card issuer. A critical part of this organization is the Digital Solutions Acceleration (similar to Digital Strategy) team that will be tasked to:
- Establish & manage a digital vision that aligns with the company’s strategic plan
- Create & manage the digital & technology activity portfolio to accelerate time to value
- Research and recommend solutions, conduct RFPs, and design solutions with counterparts in IT and business functions
- Develop business cases, delivering value from increased sales, cost savings, better retention & customer satisfaction, revenue, etc.
- Assess evolving customer needs, business needs, and explore emerging technology and innovations in the marketplace (industry, vendors, startups, research)
- Identify and seed engines of growth
Individuals in this team will interact cross functionally and with external partners in order to identify the right investments that propel our business forward. You’d be a good fit if you:
- Are a big thinker and are able to match that with an ability to execute
- Naturally collaborate to balance needs of different constituents, but also able to champion your grounded views on what’s best for the company as a whole, and find win-win solutions
- Have a broad understanding of a business through experience in a variety of roles, with 1-2 areas of specialization
- Function well with ambiguity and are able to create structure and tackle big, vague challenges
- Harness creativity for the what and the how -- to design solutions and solve problems (“what”), as well as to bring them to fruition efficiently and maximize ROI (“how”)
- Prior experience in digital or similar teams
- Track record of delivering improvements
- Analytic mindset with a focus on the customer
- In touch with developments in tech, fintech, financial services, customer experience, data or closely related areas
- Experience defining, prioritizing and managing a portfolio of initiatives
- 10+ years of experience is typical but not a hard requirement
- If you happen to have knowledge and/or experience with FDR capabilities for credit cards, that would be a big plus
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA