Product Development - Vice President
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a VP Product Management to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be primarily responsible for managing a suite of credit card products in the prime and near-prime credit spectrum. This individual will work across the organization in particular: marketing, risk management, finance and customer service, to increase the sale and profitability of their assigned products.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Increase receivables through: line increase, adding authorized users and balance transfer campaigns.
- Increase new account sales through partnership with marketing on: mass media, public relations, digital and direct mail marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with Risk Management to develop and update models inclusive of loss rate, attrition, and response rate models
- Collaborate with Customer Service and Card Operations to ensure a positive card member experience
- Share findings in PowerPoint presentations with conclusions and recommendations for Executive Management
- Ensures the timely coordination and completion of projects
- Management of a team of Product Managers, including recruiting, staff retention and leadership development
- Performs other duties as assigned
- An undergraduate degree and 14 plus years work experience.
- At least 6 years financial services experience, 3 of which supporting retail credit cards
- At least 3 years of direct staff management
- Experience in managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and follow-up skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
- Accounting and finance experience
- Credit Risk management experience
- P&L Management
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA