Operational Control - Operational Control Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Support all Customer Service activities associated with Internal Controls, Audit, Quality and Compliance Reviews
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Intake and record all Customer Service Audit and Compliance deliverable requests and observations
- Provide departmental responses for observations, action items and follow up requests
- Maintains detailed Audit action items through resolution
- Review Audit and Compliance draft reports for Customer Service impacts
- Support follow-up testing for issues identified
- Prepare/present daily/weekly/monthly reports on status and trending of Audits and QA/Compliance reviews
- Daily all CS MIS review for regulatory impacts
- Review Customer Service procedures and updates to ensure alignment with Regulations and policy
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues identified in the Internal Control and Audit processes
- Complete BR’s to support internal controls
- Ability to communicate with Senior Leadership for Audit updates and action item progress
- Manage concurrent deadlines with multiple business units
- Analysis of reports to identify trends and provide direction to internal and external units for appropriate enhancements
- Facilitate / participate in sessions to identify and implement operational controls
- Support efforts to identify operational risks and establish / test self assessments
- Partner with Internal Control, Audit and Compliance to support regulatory requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a supervisor or middle manager in a fast-paced environment
- 1-2 years Quality Assurance/Audit/compliance experience
- Strong Regulatory knowledge as related to Credit Card industry
- Understand the basic concepts of Marketing, Risk, IT, collections, Treasury & Finance
- Strong knowledge of Customer Service practices
- Ability to conduct root cause analyses
- Proficient in Window, Excel and Work, etc.
- Effective writing skills and communication skills
- Maintain a high level of motivation and initiative
- Critical thinking
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work with personnel at all levels
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA