Director AEM Architecture Solutions
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is seeking a Director of AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Architecture Solutions to join our web development / engineering team. As an architectural lead and director, you will provide critical leadership and drive strategic initiatives from discovery and planning through to implementation and delivery. You will provide hands-on technical leadership in the development, operation and ongoing improvement of Credit One Bank’s Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementations.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Lead technical planning, design, mapping, testing, and deployment sessions
- Architect and document solutions that are aligned with business requirements and objectives.
- Ability to work autonomously ahead of core development teams by forecasting required architectural needs and recommending solutions.
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Adobe platform, including AEM and the Adobe DAM.
- Collaborate with in-house and third party project managers to manage the technical effort of new projects, while identifying risks and proposing optional solutions.
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to full stack developers and engineers.
- Lead discussions with various levels of stakeholders (including executives) regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation for solution alternatives.
- Participate in the ongoing monitoring and production health of deployed systems and services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience in design and administration for large Adobe Experience Manager Implementations.
- Experience with AEM 6.5 is preferred.
- Understanding of best practices to maximize performance and security of AEM.
- A solid understanding of AEM workflows.
- Experience leading teams through the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is preferred.
- Experience integrating AEM with other products in the Adobe Experience stack (e.g. Analytics, Target, etc.).
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively share concepts and ideas.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with both uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Adobe certifications are a plus.
- BS in computer science or equivalent technical field, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA