Senior AEM Development Engineer
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is seeking a Senior AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Development Engineer to join our Web Engineering team. As a development lead and senior manager, you will contribute to our overall technology strategy, requirement specifications, use cases, technical design, development, deployments, and testing.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Apply your expert-level understanding of web standards and technologies to new and on-going Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) implementations.
- Build and support best-in-class customer-facing services that provide innovative solutions to challenging business use cases.
- Design, develop, and maintain responsive websites that provide superior user experiences on supported desktop and mobile devices.
- Write high quality code with attention to scalability, security, and performance.
- Adhere to brand standards, compliance, and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1)
- Collaborate closely with front-end developers, other full stack developers, product managers, project managers, and creative team members to define functional requirements, scope, prioritize, and schedule projects
- Accurately size the technical effort of new projects, while identifying risks and proposing optional solutions
- Participate in the ongoing monitoring and production health of deployed code and services
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of enterprise-grade content management experience.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 6.5 is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years Java software development experience.
- Experience with responsive front-end frameworks (Bootstrap).
- Experience with integrated development environments (IDEs) such as Visual Studio Code or Eclipse.
- Experience in integrating web APIs.
- Knowledge of SCSS compilers and modern web workflow tools.
- Experience with source code control systems (the Atlassian stack in particular: SourceTree and Bitbucket; and, Git repositories in general).
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Adobe certifications are a plus.
- BS in computer science or equivalent technical field, or equivalent work experience is required.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA