Web Development Manager
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
As a Web Development Manager at Credit One Bank, you will act as a lead front-end web developer. You will routinely interface with external technology vendors, tools, software and services. You will work within secured site development, staging, and production environments, assure cross-browser and device compatibility, and perform Quality Assurance (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and post-deployment regression testing. You’ll be tasked with maintaining centralized source code repositories, team workflows, and version control systems. You will work with teams of talented web developers, as well as full-stack software engineers, to architect and design sites that serve millions of prospective and current credit card members.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Deliver streamlined code while participating in continual site development and on-going design and functional optimization by working with and advising a diverse team of front-end developers, delving into the minutiae of the underlying code on a continual basis.
- Collaborate on User Interface Design & Engineering (UI) and User Experience Design (UX) strategies for prototyping and pilot efforts, including translating business requirements into elegantly coded solutions.
- Interface with intra-departmental staff and external project managers and developers. These duties will include working with designers and technologists to ensure that user interfaces reflect the design and technology requirements and functionality as set forth by the business.
- Remain informed and up-to-date regarding new and emerging developments in technology, and feel comfortable proposing solutions based upon these technologies, including educating and informing non-technical colleagues.
- Participate in peer code review sessions, methodically examining code for defects and improvement opportunities, while readily accepting any constructive criticism.
- Perform regularly scheduled website and database backups.
- Support individual business unit requests for additional website processes, features and functionality.
- Understand and effectively communicate site features and limitations with regard to design and development decisions on new projects.
- Meticulously document site revisions and code updates.
- Follow established procedures and controls (e.g. project intake, tracking, and management; code management; and, documentation processes).
- Capable of implementing Responsive / Adaptive web designs and the on-going resolution of cross-browser / device issues.
- Experience with responsive front-end frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, ZURB Foundation).
- Strong familiarity with developing for mobile web browsers on iOS and Android, as well as desktop versions of Chrome, Safari, Edge and Firefox.
- Skilled in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products, including Photoshop, Illustrator and XD.
- Familiarity with Sketch as a means to intake templated mock-ups and convert them to coded pages.
- Experience with distributed version control systems (the Atlassian stack in particular: SourceTree and Bitbucket; and, Git repositories in general).
- Experience in integrating web APIs.
- Knowledge of SCSS compilers and modern web workflow tools.
- Experience with integrated development environments (IDEs) such as Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, and/or IntelliJ.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with PHP is a plus.
- Familiarity with enterprise-grade Content Management System (CMS) implementations, specifically Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or other Java-based platforms, would be an advantage.
- The ability to discuss projects with colleagues who have little technical knowledge of digital production techniques and tools.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA