Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position will ensure we deliver the highest quality reporting and analysis solutions to support the operations of our growing financial services organization. This will include analysis of current systems and processes, identifying opportunities to improve data structures, creation of custom reporting solutions and ad hoc deep dive analysis to support strategic decision making.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- May support a wide range of requests using disparate data structures while creating best practices for report creation and deployment.
- Develops and maintains custom reporting and analysis solutions with an eye toward future automation opportunities.
- Identifies and evaluates data issues or obstacles and implements solutions.
- Ensures completion of assigned projects in a timely manner with accuracy.
- Serves as a SME and bridge between business users and analytics.
- Understands and clearly communicates impact of procedure or strategy changes while leveraging available data sources to validate assumptions.
- Participates actively in strategic discussions to support business planning from a data perspective and understand user’s current and future needs.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of data processing and analysis tools such as SQL or SAS, Tableau, Python, R, VBA and Advanced Excel.
- Detail oriented, analytical, and inquisitive with demonstrated ability to disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience. Preferred majors include Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering and Computer Science.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Advanced degree in Business
- Consumer Credit Card or Financial Services Experience
- Knowledge of credit card banking industry practices, regulations, and standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with large datasets
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA