Business Systems Engineer II
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Business System Engineer II requires strong documentation skills as well as creativity and technical understanding to put together a sound set of technical deliverables.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Contributes to project plans and technical architecture design.
- When assigned to projects, fully understands project scope, objectives, and timelines and helps explain them to business staff and systems engineering staff.
- Completes development work involving technical analysis, systems design, software development and system integration.
- Maintenance work including technical problem resolution, and system documentation maintenance.
- Acts as an individual contributor on a high level, a technical expert and a business systems provider.
- Mentors less experienced personnel.
- Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts in a specific discipline and will develop solutions to complex problems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years hands-on .NET development experience using C#, ADO.NET.
- Must have strong object oriented design, relational model design, and problem solving skills.
- 4+ years of industry standard systems analysis techniques including data modeling, process modeling, data flow diagramming, and Unified Modeling Language UML.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project.
- Ability to work independently on projects assigned.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills required.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA