Quality Training Supervisor
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders, Big 12 Conference, and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Supervise all activities involving credit card customer inquiries, complaints or issues. Responsible for a team of Operations Quality Specialists.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Provides improvement input with regard to assorted Customer Service and Collection Department areas such as: systems, policies, processes, procedures, etc.
- Monitors all work products with regard to progress, accuracy, quality, and timeliness.
- Supervises day-to-day operation of a team
- Guarantees timely and accurate completion of all reports relevant to their team’s performance, productivity and records.
- Maintains strong emphasis on representative development and team building.
- Ensures proper completion of all Human Resource deliverables, i.e. salary actions, corrective actions, time sheets, etc.
- Manages special projects as determined by upper management.
- Provides assistance and guidance to all Customer Service and Collections personnel as necessary.
- Responsible for the development and on-going training of their representatives. Conduct monthly performance one on ones.
- Clearly delineates and distributes work product to areas of responsibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Must possess 3+ years in a Customer Service and/or Collections environment or closely related field. Proven ability to educate, train and develop employees. Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills. Must have intermediate skills in Word, Excel & PowerPoint. Clearly defined and demonstrated superior customer service skills. College, Quality Monitoring, business training and supervisory experience is preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. However, the employee may choose to stand and move within cubicle area. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, feel, talk and hear; reach with hands and arms. Must possess the ability to effectively hear and communicate. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 2 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Based on the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), management has analyzed this position and determined it to be exempt.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA