Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. As one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank issues Visa®, Mastercard®, and American Express® products, as well as the Official Credit Card of NASCAR® and the Vegas Golden Knights. Credit One Bank is also the official credit card partner of the Raiders and Las Vegas Aviators. Learn more at CreditOneBank.com and connect with us @CreditOneBank on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Vendor Manager has the responsibility to ensure 3rd party vendors perform in accordance with or exceeding their contractual service levels and to monitor any incidences which cause an interruption in the 3rd party vendor’s performance. This role acts as the central point of contact for managing the effectiveness of existing relationships and plays a lead role in the procurement of new vendors.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Monitor vendor performance against contractual obligations to ensure service level agreements are met. Track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Troubleshoot and document all vendor issues and communicate to management as required. Identify impacts on SLA’s and obtain root cause analysis to prevent recurrence.
- Manage the:
- Vendor performance feedback process
- Vendor procurement process
- Vendor due diligence document gathering
- Understand the different cost aspects and influencing factors of the services and be able to identify and achieve cost savings or cost efficiencies for the Bank.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors and serve as the primary liaison between the Vendor and end user. Act as a first point of escalation for operational issues that cannot be solved within the functional teams.
- Produce reporting and provide periodic updates on the overall status of the relationship and performance against agreed service levels to management and other stakeholder and governing bodies.
- Identify plans for service improvement, create a business case for the plan and support the initiative through the project life cycle.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Be a critical thinker with ability to solve problems
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a flexible environment, as plans & priorities can change frequently
- Ability to articulate and discuss technology issues with business and technology stakeholders
- Advanced skills in MS products: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 3-5 years’ experience in vendor management + Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Candidate to have one or both:
- Experience in or knowledge of the payments industry
- Prior employment in the credit card industry
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA