DevOps System Administrator
About AppGate, Inc.
AppGate, Inc. brings together a set of differentiated cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services. These include , the industry’s leading software-defined perimeter solution, the suite of risk-based authentication and digital threat protection capabilities and a range of innovative threat management and analytics offerings including the digital investigations platform and the company’s range of offense-oriented software and adversary simulation services. Today, these products secure more than 1,000 organizations across 40 countries. Product capabilities include:
- A context-aware, identity-centric access control solution that surpasses outdated hardware-defined and perimeter-centric approaches to infrastructure security with a “software-defined perimeter” that increases resilience, simplifies management complexity and reduces costs
- Specialized fraud prevention and authentication services for specific verticals including financial institutions and government agencies
- Advanced investigative and network analytics to help better predict, prevent and detect threats
- Offensive and advanced security engineering, penetration testing and adversarial simulation. We are able to simulate nation state level attackers to help organizations understand their weaknesses
About the Position
Experienced DevOps professional needed to assist in maintaining existing development infrastructure. You will be leading us in shaping our future development environment, pipeline and cloud architecture. Responsible for planning, designing, building and maintaining the development pipeline tools for multiple developer teams. Assist in identification and deployment of modern development tools and automation systems in cloud architecture. Provide insight and hands-on expertise in administration of the development tool’s performance and lifecycle. Assist in the migration from legacy development tools.
- Work closely with leadership and the team to craft solutions that meet the needs of multiple development teams and applications.
- Guide technology choices.
- Implementing and/or migration of tools needed to meet the needs of the development pipelines.
- Documenting solutions and procedures.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ Years Linux system experience
- Experience with cloud init
- In-depth understanding of AWS cloud architecture, VPCs and security groups.
- In-depth and hands-on experience with AWS including EC2, ECS, EKS, lambda S3 and Cloud Formation.
- Experience with all aspects of DevOps. (source control, continuous integration, deployments, etc.)
- Experience with building and configuration of CI/CD workflow. (Jenkins, Gitlab and/or AWS Code Pipeline)
- Experience with creating build and deployment automation scripts.
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English. (written & verbal)
- Strong hands-on experience in modern DevOps tools and processes.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong team player.
- Relevant AWS Certifications.
- Must enjoy learning new technologies and working in a fast-paced environment
Cyxtera is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Job Function INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Addison, TX 75001, USA