Customer Success Manager
About AppGate, Inc.
AppGate, Inc. brings together a set of differentiated cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services. These include , the industry’s leading software-defined perimeter solution, the suite of risk-based authentication and digital threat protection capabilities and a range of innovative threat management and analytics offerings including the digital investigations platform and the company’s range of offense-oriented software and adversary simulation services. Today, these products secure more than 1,000 organizations across 40 countries. Product capabilities include:
- A context-aware, identity-centric access control solution that surpasses outdated hardware-defined and perimeter-centric approaches to infrastructure security with a “software-defined perimeter” that increases resilience, simplifies management complexity and reduces costs
- Specialized fraud prevention and authentication services for specific verticals including financial institutions and government agencies
- Advanced investigative and network analytics to help better predict, prevent and detect threats
- Offensive and advanced security engineering, penetration testing and adversarial simulation. We are able to simulate nation state level attackers to help organizations understand their weaknesses
About the Position
AppGate is seeking talented, highly-motivated individuals to serve as Customer Success Manager within multiple cities. The mission of the AppGate Customer Success organization is to ensure our customers are receiving the full value from our security offerings. Customer Success activities include ongoing management and oversight of our customers: on-boarding, daily support, product adoption, advocacy, and retention resulting in long term customer partnerships and growth.
Our mission is to create successful long-term relationships with our clients.
- Handle overall responsibility for managing the strategic customer relationship
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer’s overall satisfaction with our services
- Retain and grow business by anticipating customer needs and providing a high level of customer services
- Act as a liaison between product management and the customer with a focus on communicating the AppGate roadmap
- Develop success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated customer issues
- Leverage customer relationships as needed for prospect references
Experience and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in Cybersecurity industry with expertise in Networking Security.
- Customer facing services role (consulting or account management) that includes issue resolution and escalation management at both the business owner and executive levels
- Proven ability to retain and grow strategic accounts
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers especially at the Executive level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings and host online executive escalations
- Bachelor’s degree required, business or technical degree preferred
- Excellent organization, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Passion for customer service
- Job Family INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Job Function SALES SUPPORT
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Addison, TX 75001, USA