Sr. Product Manager, Bare Metal
About Cyxtera Technologies, Inc.
Cyxtera Technologies combines a worldwide footprint of best-in-class data centers with a portfolio of modern, cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics offerings – providing more than 3,500 enterprises, government agencies and service providers an integrated, secure and resilient infrastructure platform for critical applications and systems.
Cyxtera is the secure infrastructure company. By combining a modern, hybrid-ready information security fabric with an uncommonly diverse and distributed footprint of 63 world-class data centers, Cyxtera delivers a secure platform for connecting and protecting dedicated infrastructure, private clouds and public clouds.
For enterprises, government agencies and service providers, Cyxtera offers powerful, secure IT infrastructure capabilities paired with agile, dynamic software-defined security.
Simply put, we’re a new kind of data center company—one with security integrated as a core service offering into the facilities that sit at the nexus of enterprise IT and the cloud. And we’re a new kind of security company—with solutions built for the way we run our applications today
Cyxtera’s secure infrastructure portfolio includes:
- 63 world-class data centers
- A context-aware, identity-centric access control solution that surpasses outdated hardware-defined and perimeter-centric approaches to infrastructure security with a “software-defined perimeter” that increases resilience, simplifies management complexity and reduces costs
- Specialized fraud prevention and authentication services for specific verticals including financial institutions and government agencies
- Advanced investigative and network analytics to help better predict, prevent and detect threats
Cyxtera is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Function PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Monday, May 11, 2020
- Addison, TX 75001, USA