About AppGate, Inc.
AppGate, Inc. brings together a set of differentiated cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services. These include , the industry’s leading software-defined perimeter solution, the suite of risk-based authentication and digital threat protection capabilities and a range of innovative threat management and analytics offerings including the digital investigations platform and the company’s range of offense-oriented software and adversary simulation services. Today, these products secure more than 1,000 organizations across 40 countries. Product capabilities include:
- A context-aware, identity-centric access control solution that surpasses outdated hardware-defined and perimeter-centric approaches to infrastructure security with a “software-defined perimeter” that increases resilience, simplifies management complexity and reduces costs
- Specialized fraud prevention and authentication services for specific verticals including financial institutions and government agencies
- Advanced investigative and network analytics to help better predict, prevent and detect threats
- Offensive and advanced security engineering, penetration testing and adversarial simulation. We are able to simulate nation state level attackers to help organizations understand their weaknesses
This role is responsible for project management that encompasses the customer service software system core related to the implementation of a new platform. The successful candidate will interface with stakeholders representing all areas of the Company. The project manager will also interface with external vendor partners responsible for delivering the final software product and systems integration consulting services necessary for the successful implementation. This role is ultimately responsible for coordinating, monitoring, controlling and communicating all relevant project-related activities to all appropriate stakeholders. The ideal candidate will need to be someone who is self-motivated, can work with minimal guidance and preferably has experience project managing the deployment of a new services platform.
Description of Duties and Tasks
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinating projects and activities related to the ERP implementation including but not limited to project planning, execution, monitoring, controlling, testing and implementation of various modules of the selected platform.
- Acting as the business relationship manager for the various internal organizational groups and representing the Implementation to all appropriate stakeholders.
- Establishing work plans for project activities, iterations or phases, and arranging for assignment of project personnel as needed.
- Providing leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project lifecycle and conferring with project staff to outline work plans.
- Acting as the primary liaison between external partners and internal stakeholders during all phases of the project.
- Working with all project stakeholders and overseeing the closing of all related risks, issues, action items and decisions and the closing of the entire project upon completion, including access removal, test environment decommissioning, documentation and “lessons learned”.
- Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methodologies is required.
- Knowledge of concepts related to delivering to and supporting enterprise services customers .
- Information technology and instructional resources technology terminology, practices, policies, procedures, and specification development of hardware and software.
- Financial, personnel, and administrative functions of a technology department.
- Budget & Resource planning, projection, and analysis.
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred
Must possess required skills and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Proven ability to lead a team through a large enterprise implementation & transformation.
- Excellent project and program management skills are required.
- Experience with organizational change management.
- Strong skills with project management software and other work productivity tools are required.
- Maintain an established work schedule.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Strong relationship building, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Maintain confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships, including the ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to analyze complex information and develop plans to identify and resolve issues.
- Highly effective time management skills.
- Strong risk management skills.
Required Work Experience
- Eight or more years of related work experience in mid-sized to large organizations of moderate to high organizational complexity.
- Four or more years of complex project management experience.
- Two or more years managing projects related to CMDB/Customer Service system implementation.
Preferred Work Experience
- Eight or more years of business unit facing experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving.
- Five years’ experience successfully managing complex and risky projects end-to-end.
- Five years’ experience as a project manager in a similar capacity with specific end-to-end ERP implementation experience.
- Demonstrated experience in managing diverse teams.
- Experience leading projects in the following areas is highly desirable:
o Data migration
o Finance/Accounting, Human Resources
o Higher-Education Student Information Systems (SIS)
- Prior experience with a major ERP implementation
- Bachelor's degree in business information systems (IS), computer science or related field, or equivalent related IT experience or certifications.
- Enterprise implementation experience with one of the major CMDB/Customer Service platforms.
AppGate is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family OPERATIONS
- Job Function PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Addison, TX 75001, USA