Technology Project Manager
About AppGate, Inc.
AppGate, Inc. brings together a set of differentiated cloud- and hybrid-ready security and analytics products and services. These include , the industry’s leading software-defined perimeter solution, the suite of risk-based authentication and digital threat protection capabilities and a range of innovative threat management and analytics offerings including the digital investigations platform and the company’s range of offense-oriented software and adversary simulation services. Today, these products secure more than 1,000 organizations across 40 countries. Product capabilities include:
- A context-aware, identity-centric access control solution that surpasses outdated hardware-defined and perimeter-centric approaches to infrastructure security with a “software-defined perimeter” that increases resilience, simplifies management complexity and reduces costs
- Specialized fraud prevention and authentication services for specific verticals including financial institutions and government agencies
- Advanced investigative and network analytics to help better predict, prevent and detect threats
- Offensive and advanced security engineering, penetration testing and adversarial simulation. We are able to simulate nation state level attackers to help organizations understand their weaknesses
This role is responsible for the establishment and administration of management around projects delivered by the Technology organization at AppGate.
The successful candidate is an active participant in the planning and execution of projects, adept at regular and productive communications with management and individual contributors. The successful candidate manages status and timelines on a regular basis, and goes beyond as needed, becoming an individual contributor where appropriate for their skills.
- Conducting daily and weekly stand-up calls.
- Updating status on technical tasks.
- Performing digest format reporting on a regular cadence to stakeholders and management.
- With modern cloud-based PM tools, such as Wrike, Trello, and/or Basecamp.
- Drafting formal documents with feedback and input from contributors for cost analysis, scoping, and proposal purposes.
- Experience managing projects which build integrations with third-party products interfacing with Salesforce (MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Talend).
- In a highly technical environment, such as technical infrastructure or software development.
- In a sprint-based environment, of any denomination, but managing and reporting upon non-waterfall-type projects.
- With Salesforce-based projects, collecting requirements from sales teams and managing sprint cycles for administrative changes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and collect status on current tasks, backlog tasks, and dependencies for a technical organization.
- Establish roadmaps for longer-term strategic efforts, based on the input of multiple individual contributors and stakeholders. Present these roadmaps and maintain them in a format which may be presented regularly as project documents.
- Groom and review ticket queues for project tasks, differentiating point-in-time support requests from feature and project-impacting requests.
- Manage data migration and process implementation projects, developing familiarity with, and being an active participant in the critique and documentation of, the processes and procedures necessary to conduct business in our enterprise systems.
- Build a strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Keep abreast of new Salesforce features and functionality as well as provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Identify departmental areas of concern and assist in implementing solutions.
- Experience managing projects requiring data cleanup and/or data migration to and from Salesforce.com.
Highly competent formal English, both spoken and written
Ability to manage and maintain relationships
Exemplary attention to detail
Ability to manage priorities and multitask
AppGate is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
- Job Family INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Job Function PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Pay Type Salary
- Addison, TX 75001, USA