Consulting Senior Associate (Seattle)
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company solving business problems in ways that deliver value above expectations. We are an unconventional community of consultants bringing energy and imagination with an entrepreneurial spirit – people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused.
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. We offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers.
While consulting is a demanding career and we work hard, Eagle Hill values the whole person and our employees’ commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people by offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, including 100 percent company paid-health insurance premiums for employees and their eligible dependents.
We are currently hiring Senior Associates to join our growing Seattle team. Successful candidates will have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be resourceful and take initiative.
At Eagle Hill, Senior Associates contribute to client projects by taking ownership of specific tasks and supporting broader solution development efforts. They are expected to develop firsthand knowledge of clients and their business problems and contribute to team discussions, analysis, and solutions that help deliver impact for the client. Senior Associates are also encouraged to play an active role in internal Eagle Hill initiatives and business development. Senior Associates have a minimum of 2 years of management consulting experience and are often able to take on increasing levels of responsibility across their projects and firm activities.
We want our people to stay and grow with Eagle Hill. We hire for the company, not for specific project roles. Upon joining the firm, a Senior Associate will be assigned to a client engagement that could fall within any of our client industries and service lines. Over time, Eagle Hill’s consultants are able to transition across clients and services lines to develop a breadth of experience and expertise. Specific responsibilities will depend on an employee’s current project role, but the role of a Senior Associate may include:
- Supporting the development of client solutions and the creation of strategies, approaches, implementation plans, etc.
- Supporting training development and implementation
- Developing and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Developing communications, such as presentations, newsletters, memos, etc.
- Drafting documentation for client and internal work products
- Supporting data gathering and analysis
- Supporting the analysis of data to identify gaps and recommendations
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience
- A minimum of 2 years of external client-facing management consulting experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving, solution development, and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and building relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on assigned work
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative
- Eligibility to obtain a Level 5 Public Trust
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email email@example.com.
Position is located in the Seattle metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to work at our Seattle office and at client sites throughout the region. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation. Occasional travel may be required based on business needs.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of strategy and performance, talent, and change. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C., Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Seattle, WA, USA