TME Practice Lead
About Eagle Hill
As the largest woman-owned consulting firm in Washington DC, Eagle Hill is an award-winning, family-run company solving business problems in ways that deliver value above expectations. We are an unconventional community of consultants bringing energy and imagination with an entrepreneurial spirit – people-centered, collaboration-driven, and impact-focused.
At Eagle Hill, you’re not just a number. We offer employees a personalized experience, paired with the best experiences and benefits of a big firm. Our smaller size provides our people with exceptional opportunities to accelerate their careers through skills development, access to the highest levels of leadership, and opportunities to take on increasing levels of responsibilities earlier in their careers.
While consulting is a demanding career and we work hard, Eagle Hill values the whole person and our employees’ commitments and passions outside of work. This translates to a work-life flexibility unmatched by our competitors, which only enhances the energy and enthusiasm we bring to work every day. Eagle Hill supports our people through competitive compensation and benefits, including 100 percent paid-health insurance premiums for employees and their families.
We are currently hiring a Senior Director to lead our Technology, Media, and Entertainment (TME) Practice. The TME Practice Lead will be responsible for growing a national TME practice for Eagle Hill, which will include:
- Accountability for achieving industry sales targets
- Leveraging their TME expertise and understanding of Eagle Hill’s service lines to develop and execute an industry strategy
- Partnering with Eagle Hill’s Marketing Team on business development and thought leadership campaigns to generate leads across target clients and geographies
- Converting new client accounts while expanding and retaining existing accounts, and advising on active TME engagements
- Playing a role in broader Eagle Hill initiatives and developing mentoring relationships with staff across the entire business.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 15 years of work experience
- A minimum of 7 years prior management consulting experience
- A minimum of 7 years consulting for TME organizations
- Extensive client account building and business development experience within the TME industry space
- Experience providing consulting services in one or more of Eagle Hill’s service lines
- Strong leadership skills, including people development, team building, and conflict management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience working and building relationships with client executives and other stakeholders
- Ability to manage, prioritize, and multi-task on multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Ability to be flexible to and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements
Applicants should please note that we follow the Topgrading Approach to hiring, a thorough and robust interview process that ensures we are hiring the most qualified candidates to join our team and position them for success.
Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Eagle Hill Consulting, LLC, please call 703-229-8600 or email email@example.com.
Position is located in the Seattle, WA metropolitan area. Applicants must be willing and able to travel to Eagle Hill’s office and client locations nationally. Eagle Hill does not cover the cost of relocation.
Eagle Hill Consulting LLC is a woman-owned business that provides management consulting services in the areas of business strategy, organizational transformation, human capital transformation, process improvement, program management, and change management. Eagle Hill works with a range of public, private, and non-profit organizations in the Washington, D.C., Seattle, and Boston metropolitan areas and across the nation. A recognized leader, Eagle Hill has earned awards from the Washington Business Journal and Washingtonian as a top place to work. More information is available at www.eaglehillconsulting.com.
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Seattle, WA, USA